DORMA 9700 Panic Exit Device
WHAT IS IT
DORMA's 9700/F9700 series narrow stile rim premium exit devices for hinged doors (escape doors) are available in medium or narrow stile for high impact applications such as schools, universities, and other institutional or commercial buildings.
WHERE CAN IT BE USED
For different types of exit/escape doors.
WHY IS IT GREEN
DORMA will accept material for disposal only if the owner is totally incapable of disposing the item themselves. DORMA will recycle the materials at no extra cost. For more information you may access our website www.dorma-usa.com to see the documents entitled ''Product End of Useful Life Recycle Program''.
As long as the product is properly installed as per the manual, there will be no maintenance required. An annual inspection to ensure proper action is recommended. For all non-electrified products there is no electrical energy required. Any electrified product requires a low voltage to activate.
- Certified/listed to ANSI/BHMA 156.3, Grade 1 for exit devices
- U.L. and C.U.L. listed under their continuing reinspection programs and conforms to standards U.L. 10C and U.B.C. 7-2 positive pressure testing
- Complies with NFPA 101 life safety code. Fire rated devices comply with NFPA 80 fire doors and windows
- Devices, trim, pulls, and levers comply with the Americans for Disabilities Act, 1994, and ANSI 117.1-2003 for accessible and usable buildings and facilities
- Contributes to U.S. Green Building Council, LEED MR Credits 2.1, 4.1, 4.2 and 5.1
- Listed with the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, Office of the State Fire Marshal (medium stile devices only)
- Hurricane code approved to Miami-Dade County Florida acceptance No. 06-912.05 (medium stile devices only)
- Florida State Building Code listed (medium stile devices only)
Website: Go to website
Certificates & Memberships
This section provides you with a list of eco-labels, quality labels and memberships related to the supplier and the product. Click on the logos to read more about each organisation. For more information about eco-labels in general please click here.
Our intent with green attributes is to highlight to specifiers or end users what makes a product green. Is the product made with recycled or agricultural waste content, does it save energy, water or waste, does it conserve natural resources, does it avoid toxic or other emissions, does it contribute to a safe, healthy indoor environment, and is it locally available, etc. Click on any of the icons for an explanation of the attribute.
|Saves Energy||: No||Saves Water||: No|
|Minimizes Waste||: No||Recycled Content||: 16 - 30%|
|VOC Content||: ≤ 10 g/L||Durability||: 6 - 10 years|
|Biobased Content||: 6 - 15%||Reusable||: No|
|Renewable Energy||: 0%||Recycled Packaging||: 50 - 75%|
|Maintenance/Cleaning||: Not Required||Availability||: 7 - 8 weeks EXW|
|Indicative Price||: Not Available||Code of Conduct||: Yes|
|Embodied Carbon||: Not Available|
Related search terms: panic exit device, door exit device, escape doors.