A-C Fire Pump Systems - Split Case Pumps - 8100 Series
WHAT IS IT
The 8100 Series Fire Pump is designed to provide water to stand pipe, sprinkler, chemical mitigation, and hydrant systems for fire suppression in industrial and commercial facilities.
WHERE CAN IT BE USED
- Fire fighting application
WHY IS IT GREEN
- Space saving design
- Energy efficient
- Easy maintenance and upkeep
- Available in capacities up to 3000 GPM (681 m3/hr).
- Pressures up to 255 PSI (179m).
- In compliance with NFPA #20, UL, ULC, FM, and ANSI.
- Performance and hydrostatic tests.
- Dynamic balance impellers.
- Available in electric or diesel engine driven models.
- Standard construction: cast iron, bronze fitted.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation is available to simplify pump room layout.
- Packed stuff box.
- Grease lubrication.
- Available in 50 or 60 cycle.
- Suction and discharge flanges are on a common centreline.
See website for more information.
Website: Go to website
Certificates & Memberships
This section provides you with a list of eco-labels, quality labels and memberships related to the supplier and the product. Click on the logos to read more about each organisation. For more information about eco-labels in general please click here.
Our intent with green attributes is to highlight to specifiers or end users what makes a product green. Is the product made with recycled or agricultural waste content, does it save energy, water or waste, does it conserve natural resources, does it avoid toxic or other emissions, does it contribute to a safe, healthy indoor environment, and is it locally available, etc. Click on any of the icons for an explanation of the attribute.
|Saves Energy||: Yes||Saves Water||: No|
|Minimizes Waste||: No||Recycled Content||: 1 - 5%|
|VOC Content||: ≤ 10 g/L||Durability||: 11 - 25 years|
|Biobased Content||: 0%||Reusable||: No|
|Renewable Energy||: 0%||Recycled Packaging||: 1 - 30%|
|Maintenance/Cleaning||: Monthly||Availability||: > 8 weeks EXW|
|Indicative Price||: Not Available||Code of Conduct||: Yes|
|Embodied Carbon||: Not Available|