A-C Fire Pump Systems - Vertical Turbine Pumps
WHAT IS IT
Vertical turbine fire pumps from A-C Fire Pump are designed to provide water to stand pipe, sprinkler, chemical mitigation and hydrant systems for fire suppression in industrial and commercial facilities.
WHERE CAN IT BE USED
- Fire fighting application
WHY IS IT GREEN
- Space Saving Design
- Easy Maintenance
- Modular construction: assures complete flexibility in selecting a pump
- Pressure ratings: 50 PSI to 350 PSI.
- Capacity rating: 250 GPM to 5,000 GPM.
- Performance and hydrostatic tests.
- In compliance with NFPA 20, UL, ULC, FM.
- Materials of construction: cast iron, bronze fitted.
- Sealing arrangement: packing with flushing.
- Pre-engineered standard components.
- Space-saver design: requires minimum floor space.
- Static suction lift: permissible by NFPA 20 where water source is located below ground.
- Open line shaft: water-lubricated bowl and line-shaft bearings.
- Bolted bowl: bowls and suction bell are bolted together, allowing easier disassembly.
- Dynamic balanced impellers: secured to the shaft with steel locking collets.
- Discharge gauge connection
See website for more information.
Website: Go to website
Certificates & Memberships
This section provides you with a list of eco-labels, quality labels and memberships related to the supplier and the product. Click on the logos to read more about each organisation. For more information about eco-labels in general please click here.
Our intent with green attributes is to highlight to specifiers or end users what makes a product green. Is the product made with recycled or agricultural waste content, does it save energy, water or waste, does it conserve natural resources, does it avoid toxic or other emissions, does it contribute to a safe, healthy indoor environment, and is it locally available, etc. Click on any of the icons for an explanation of the attribute.
|Saves Energy||: Yes||Saves Water||: No|
|Minimizes Waste||: No||Recycled Content||: 1 - 5%|
|VOC Content||: ≤ 10 g/L||Durability||: 11 - 25 years|
|Biobased Content||: 0%||Reusable||: No|
|Renewable Energy||: 0%||Recycled Packaging||: 1 - 30%|
|Maintenance/Cleaning||: Monthly||Availability||: > 8 weeks EXW|
|Indicative Price||: Not Available||Code of Conduct||: Yes|
|Embodied Carbon||: Not Available|