What is it
weber.col fix is a ready-mix cement-based tile adhesive for ceramic tiles and is water resistant and has a strong bonding effect.
Where can it be used
weber.col fix is for internal use, it can fix a wide range of ceramic tiles.
weber.col fix can be used to tile directly onto the following substrates:
- Stone walls (cleaned and prepared)
- Cementitious plaster and renders
weber.col fix can be used for tiling in:
Why is it green
- Low energy in Mega Joules (MJ) per kg of product was consumed from extraction of raw materials through manufacture.
- Reducing the Energy of production by choosing dry natural sand and reducing the mixing time of raw materials in our mixer.
- Cement source is near our factory.
- The fact that the product is already pre-mixed saves a lot of energy at site.
- More than 75% of the total raw material by weight can be recycled after end of product's life.
- It contains < 10 g/l VOC.
- 1 to 30% of packaging by weight is derived from recycled materials.
- 76 to 100% of packaging by weight can be recycled after use.
- Maintenance and Cleaning are not required.
- The estimated useful life expectancy of the weber.col fix is more than 50 years.
- The product will be supplied from UAE (ICAD 3).
- The waste material of the product doesn’t have impact on the environment and it is not hazardous.
See technical datasheet.