What is it
Euroclima is a market leader in manufacturing of high quality energy efficient AHU’s for different application like Hospitals, Indoor Swimming Pools, Energy Efficient Buildings, Clean Rooms, Food Industry, Ships etc.
These units are designed with minimal foot print, custom built to cover air flow from 600 cfm to 300,000 cfm (till 60,000 cfm in the Eurovent range)
The unit performances and the mechanical casing characteristics have been tested by a third party laboratory according to EN 13053 and EN 1886 and certified by EUROVENT.
Certified data (AHU casing) conform to EN 1886 & Eurovent Certified:
- Casing strength: class D1
- Casing air leakage at –400 Pa: class L1
- Casing air leakage at +700 Pa: class L1
- Filter bypass leakage: class F9
- Thermal transmittance: class T4
- Thermal bridging factor: class TB2
- T2 / TB2 are available as an option
- Sound attenuation Rw (DIN 52210-03): 36dB
- Sound attenuation of the panel certified in compliance with EN 1886 and EN ISO 3744
- Performance data certified in compliance with EN I 3053
- Heat exchangers certified in compliance with EUROVENT Rating Standard 6/C/005/2009
Where can it be used
Euroclima AHU is the best choice to provide high comfort to a wide variety of applications for buildings like Offices, Schools, Hotels, Airports, Commercial Centres, Fitness Centres, Hospitals, Indoor Swimming Pools/Stadiums/Data Centres.
Why is it green
More than 30% of the factory power requirement is through solar power.
- Optimized foot print and low sound levels
- Environment friendly insulation Fibre Glass
- High efficiency Direct driven plug fans
- High efficiency motors (Eff1)
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Desiccant /Sorption Hygroscopic heat wheels with variable speed or Plate Heat Exchangers with bypass accumulators.
Standard Unit features:
- 50mm self supporting panels
- Galvanized steel inner skin
- Externally blue PVC-coated panels to have the best anti-corrosion-protection & UV rays protection
- Smooth internal walls, easy to clean
- Standard 80mm base frame to 250 mm base frame
- Aluminium profiles along the upper sides
- Provided as one, two or three pieces
- Digital display
- Indoor version
- Units with Built in Controls
- ILH Berlin Certification for Hygienic application
- Fibre Glass AHU for food industry
- AHU for Marine applications
- ATEX certified units for Oil & Gas industrial application