What is it
KIMMCO Building Rolls (KBR) are manufactured from stable glass fibers bonded with thermosetting resins. They are light in weight, strong, resilient and easy to handle. They are available unfaced or with a variety of facings to suit the applications: white vinyl, FSK, metallized polyester, kraft paper and glass tissue.
Where can it be used
- Thermal and acoustic Insulation (External) of HVAC equipment and Air Distribution Duct Systems.
- For thermal and/or acoustic insulations of all buildings walls and roofs.
Why is it green
- KIMMCO uses non-strategic raw materials to manufacture its products
- There are no hazardous materials used in the production process
- KIMMCO products have high recycled content
- Energy used in the production process is compensated by the energy savings delivered in the first few years of product usage
- Working Temperature: Fibre 230 C; FSK 100 C; Vinyl 80 C; Metallized polyester 80 C.
- Permanence: Dimensionally stable under varying conditions of temperature and humidity, rot proof, odourless, nonhygroscopic and will not sustain vermin or fungus; Longer life due to no sag and settling.