What is it
MASTERTILE 530 LM is a coloured, latex modified gout for ceramic tiles. It is available as a fine coloured powder which, when mixed with water, gives a smooth, easily applied creamy paste for clean grouting of ceramic tiles. It sets to a decorative water resistant finish.
Where can it be used
- water-resistant ( suitable for swimming pools)
- available in a range of colours
- resistant to cracking in joints up to 6 mm wide
- ideal for internal and exterior applications
- formulated for Middle East conditions
Why is it green
The material base of MASTERTILE 530LM is a blend of hydrophobic cement, fillers and organic additives. It does not contain any VOC’s, asbestos or mineral fibres. No injurious silica dust during the application.
MASTERTILE 530LM is inert as a waste product and becomes integral part of the substrate, so it can only be used in-directly together with the substrate e.g. as recycling gravel.
MASTERTILE 530LM meets the requirements of BS 5980 – Cementitious Adhesives and Grouts ANSI 118.7 (Polymer Modified Cement Grouts).